Friday 15 April 2016

BLUE PLANET EYE WEAR INTERVIEW

I've recently become an ambassador for Blue Planet Eye Wear and I'm going to do the interview they sent me!

*What do you like about Blue Planet Eyewear?
I love the fact that it is all made from natural products and that they help people in need with every pair of sunglasses bought!
*How do you live the #BluePlanetLife?
I live the #BluePlanetLife by helping those in need and helping others not just myself to things
*What is your passion?
I am a passionate figure skater blogger and field hockey player.
*How do you #VisualizeChange?
I think that the world should be at one and that nobody should not have shelter or food. Everyone is equally we may not look the same but we are all the same, made from blood bones and muscles
*What is a random fact about you?
a random fact about me is that I've lived in South Africa Dubai UK and might be moving to Saudi Arabia
Get 20% off using DazeMakeup20

No comments:

Post a Comment